| < January >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Syktyvkar in January is very cold at -16.7 °C (1.94 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with periodic periods of snow. A mere 32.1mm (1.3in) of H2O falls across an average of 20 days.
- In January the blue above Syktyvkar is extremely dismal with on balance a grim 0:34 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 5:26 long and the longest day is 7:29 long with an average length of 6:20.
- There are approximately 5:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 9.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 90.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Syktyvkar January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Syktyvkar, Russia
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Syktyvkar:
- Nar'Jan-Mar, Russia - 669.7 kms (416.2 miles) N
- Ust-Cilma, Russia - 424 kms (263.5 miles) N
- Pecora, Russia - 496.5 kms (308.6 miles) NE
- Troicko-Pecerskoe, Russia - 302.2 kms (187.8 miles) ENE
- Njaksimvol', Russia - 531.5 kms (330.3 miles) ENE
- Ivdel', Russia - 529.2 kms (328.9 miles) E
- Cerdyn', Russia - 339.6 kms (211 miles) ESE
- Biser, Russia - 568 kms (353 miles) SE
- Perm, Russia - 512 kms (318.2 miles) SE
- Krasnoufimsk, Russia - 685.9 kms (426.2 miles) SE